Testssl.sh - Online Testing tool
Key features #
- Clear output: you can tell easily whether anything is good or bad.
- Machine readable output (CSV, two JSON formats)
- No need to install or to configure something. No gems, CPAN, pip or the like.
- Works out of the box: Linux, OSX/Darwin, FreeBSD, NetBSD, MSYS2/Cygwin, WSL (bash on Windows). Only OpenBSD needs bash.
- A Dockerfile is provided, there's also an offical container build @ dockerhub.
- Flexibility: You can test any SSL/TLS enabled and STARTTLS service, not only web servers at port 443.
- Toolbox: Several command line options help you to run your test and configure your output.
- Reliability: features are tested thoroughly.
- Privacy: It's only you who sees the result, not a third party.
- Freedom: It's 100% open source. You can look at the code, see what's going on.
- The development is open (github) and participation is welcome.